packed with a powerhouse of superfoods with goji berries, blueberries, chia, sunflower and linseeds combined with a delicious raw peanut butter, dates, almonds and honey.
a zesty combination of cacao and orange loaded with dates, almonds, honey, cranberries and coconut with a cacao nib crunch.
We’ve used all the nutrient-packed raw ingredients that you would use at home, free from gluten, dairy and wheat and packed them together into bite size pieces, individually wrapped so you can just grab them from your desk draw/hand bag and starve off the hunger pains until the next meal.
Now you can snack healthy on real food bliss bites – available in cacao & orange, goji & nut and apricot & macadamia. They come in a pack of 8 individually wrapped 15g servings so they’re perfect for lunch boxes, morning tea, on the go sports snacks or a sweet hit for your afternoon.
We’ve chosen ingredients that are nutrient dense with numerous health benefits. These include well-renowned superfood such as goji berries, chia seeds, dates, almonds and blueberries. The only sugar you’ll find comes from dried fruit and honey.
Want to know more? Here’s a breakdown of the ingredient benefits:
- Dates – low in fat and rich in dietary fibre, iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, copper & magnesium
- Almonds – rich in vitamin E, copper, magnesium, and high quality protein with high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids
- Goji Berries - the most nutritionally dense fruit on Earth. Unique among fruits because they contain all essential amino acids, goji berries also have the highest concentration of protein of any fruit. They are also loaded with vitamin C, contain more carotenoids than any other food, have twenty-one trace minerals, and are high in fibre. Boasting 15 times the amount of iron found in spinach, as well as calcium, zinc, selenium and many other important trace minerals, there is no doubt that the humble goji berry is a nutritional powerhouse
- Blueberries - among the highest anti-oxidant value fruits and help rid harmful free radicals from the human body, and thereby, protect it against cancers, aging, degenerative diseases and infections
- Raw peanut butter - rich in energy, contain mono-unsaturated fatty acids that lowers bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol and packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates
- Honey - great antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties
- Chia seeds - compose almost all of the essential nutrients such as protein, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, dietary fibre, vitamins and minerals that are essential for optimum growth and development.
- Sunflower Seeds - a unique food, rich in many types of essential, and sometimes hard to get, nutrients they are rich in Vitamin E & B, copper, phosphorus, selenium and more.
- Coconut – a rich source of minerals such as copper, calcium, iron, manganese, magnesium, and zinc and lauric acid which increases good-HDL cholesterol levels in the blood
- Ground Linseed – packed with numerous health-benefiting nutrients, dietary fibre, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health
- Orange zest - source of vitamin C, dietary fibre and B vitamins